Wednesday, August 12, 2020

THE PEACEMAKERS

My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus Christ, My Son who came to earth to reveal that I am Love and ALSO to defeat the works of the devil, proclaimed that people who make peace in the world are My children, whether they confess it or not.  He said that anyone who does what His words require labels himself or herself as My children. (Matthew 5:9; Romans 2:13-15) His words say that My children must not return evil for evil or they are not identified as My children.  He said that if you return good for evil done to you, then you are certainly identified as My child, whether you confess your allegiance to Me or not.(Matthew 5;28-39)  He said that anyone who hates his enemy is not My child because that person is not doing what Jesus Christ commanded, which is to love your enemy and to do good to him or her.  (Matthew 5:43-48)  He said anyone who does what His words require has His words written in their heart, even if they don't know the words intelligently as by Jewish religious and political laws.  So it is in doing His words that declares that you are His child. 
    My Son said that from Moses until John the Baptist came into the world that the Mosaic law ruled the Jews.  However, He said that since John came to earth proclaiming My kingdom of heaven which came into the earth with the crucifixion and death of Jesus, His resurrection from the dead and His sending My Holy Spirit to live inside of people, since then the words of Jesus Christ are the ordinances, precepts, laws and statues of My kingdom of heaven. (Luke 16:16-17)  Jesus said that not one single syllable of the words of Jesus Christ would ever pass away the way that the Mosaic law passed away when My new covenant came into the world in the person of My Holy Spirit,  The prophet and apostle John wrote that laws were given through Moses but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. (John 1:17)  Jesus Christ said that you must not mix law and grace together.(Matthew 9:17)
    When My children judge other people according to the laws of Moses instead of doing what Jesus Christ said to do which is to judge no one, then their own guilt is upon themselves because Jesus Christ said not to judge anyone.  (Matthew 7:1-5) Very often, people who have no knowledge of the commands of Jesus Christ still do what He commanded, which is to judge no one.  When they refuse to judge anyone, then they are doing what I asked of them and they are known as My children because they have kept peace with everyone, which is how I identified My children, as the peacemakers.  Unfortunately, a person who readily judges other people are themselves judged also because of the seeds they have sown in hell.  (Matthew 7:6)  In judging other people you have given to the dogs of hell, the demons, the right to also judge you and display your sins before people which Jesus said was that do is that they turn and tear you apart.
    Jesus said that if you love Me that you will keep the guidance that He gave to you through His own words and His own life.  He did what was kind and good to all people regardless of Mosaic laws which condemn and judge.  Jesus was accused by the keepers of the old covenant laws of regularly breaking them, which was true.  He broke the laws in the interest of doing kind and loving things for people who are made in My image such as His healing on the Sabbath day and gathering corn from a field for His disciples and Himself to eat.  He knew that the Sabbath was set aside as a day of rest but He also knew that the day of rest was instituted by Me so that the Jews would not work their slaves seven days a week with no rest for their bodies and no time to meditate and seek to know Me.  (Luke 2:6-11) The religious and political leaders were adamant that He had broken the existing laws and should be punished.  Jesus eventually told the Jewish lawmakers that the Sabbath was made to benefit people, to make sure that cruel men did not work their slaves seven days a week, never having a day of rest, to the exhaustion of their bodies and minds.  He said that people were not made for the Sabbath, but the day of rest was instituted to benefit people. (Mark 2:27)
    My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul that My kingdom has nothing to do with meat and drink, sacrifices or laws, but My kingdom is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.  He said, therefore, to follow after and seek peace with everyone.  He called Me the God of Peace.  (Romans 14:17-19; Romans 15:33) 
   So keeping peace with everyone is the key to My kingdom of heaven being evident in your life.  Jesus Christ was the prime example of it.  Even though He was persecuted, chased, ridiculed, opposed, arrested, declared guilty when there was no guilt in Him, and He was crucified, He still kept peace with everyone.  As a result, He rose from the dead and instituted My new covenant of the Holy Spirit in the lives of My children, making it possible to them to follow His guidance and thus do My will in the earth which is to keep peace with everyone.  (Ephesians 4:1-3:Philippians 4:4-7)
    My children enter into unnecessary wars in order to seek world domination, knowing that I said not to kill.  They follow their politicians' desires instead of My will in every matter.  My Spirit said through James that My children engage in wars because of envy and jealousy, yielding to the passions of their flesh.   (James 4:1-10) 
    Jesus said the peacemakers are known as My children.  My children must strive to enter into that peace that passes understanding where you have kept peace with everyone, even people who oppose and persecute you. When you do, then you have entered into the protection of My kingdom of heaven and identified yourself as My child.  Jesus said it's the people who do My will who are My children. (Mark 3:35; John 14:15 and 21-23)
    Jesus Christ is called the Prince of Peace and I am the God of Peace.  My true children are known by their peacekeeping abilities.
    You Father of Love Which Keeps the Peace             

No comments: