Friday, August 21, 2020

HEALING BARRIERS

My Dear Precious Child,
    I told Isaiah that if the people of Israel  would stop fasting food and drink and instead if they would begin to do justly to all people, releasing slaves from bondage, untie their bindings from yokes of people, feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, clothe the naked and refuse to turn their backs on their own children when they sin, then My light would shine upon them and their wounds would heal quickly, their own light would break forth, and then I would vindicate them and guard them from behind as well as ahead. (Isaiah 58:6-8) If you will remember, I had told them that it is their own sins caused by the devil that had built a barrier between us so that I could not save them because I couldn't hear their prayers. (Isaiah 59:1-2)
    To continue on with Isaiah's vision of the problems that plagued the people of Israel, and still plague them as well as every other nation, I repeated the barriers that block My ability to save them from catastrophes like your nation is experiencing right now, all of which are caused by how My children treat other people.  In Isaiah's words through which I spoke, I repeated that when they called upon Me I would answer them but only under certain changes that they would make in their attitudes and behaviors which had allowed the devil to become their lord instead of their worshiping only Me.  I repeated for the second time that they must, one, stop oppressing people; two, that they stop lying and accusing people; three,that they must begin to feed the hungry people; and, four, satisfy all the needs of the afflicted people.  
   And again I repeated the miraculous events that would happen if the politicians, religious leaders and people would stop their oppression of other people and stop their continual affliction of the already oppressed people.  I said that if they ceased in oppressing people that My light of goodness would rise for them in the darkness of evil, that the gloom over their minds would become as bright as noonday, that I would guide them out of the parched land, that I would renew their strength like a watered garden and like a spring whose water never fails.  I also promised that I would rebuild the ruins that the devil had caused, and I would raise up their former stable foundation and the foundation of their country as it was in ages past.  My promise was that they would be known as the repairer of the breach, the restorer of the homesteads as they had been before the devil gained control in the earth. (Isaiah 58:9-12)
   All of My instructions to the people of Israel are found in My first two commandments to Moses, that they would love Me with their entire beings, and that they would love other people as much as they love themselves, feeding them, giving them drinks, clothing them, helping the oppressed go free from their burdens and seeing that there is no injustice done to anyone.
   Those same instructions are given again by Me through My Son Jesus Christ.  He went further than My instructions through Isaiah to Israel to explain that what My children do to any of the hungry people of the world, the thirsty people of the world, the unclothed people of the world and the oppressed people of the world, that they do the same actions to Me because My life is in every human being.  (Matthew 25:31-46)  When you afflict people and oppress people, you are allowing the devil to execute his will through you of repaying Me for My judgment upon him and his demons when I threw them out of My heaven.  The devil executes his vengeance upon Me by tempting My own children to afflict and oppress other people.  In doing it or allowing it, they become the arms and the hands of the devil in the earth by withholding basic needs from people who are already oppressed and afflicted by the devil.
    When My own children yield to the unjust, religious and self serving political leaders and even put them in office, they have bound themselves and their countries to the consequences of the devil being god in the world.  The rewards of the devil for the world are his sending hurricanes, fires, tornadoes, weather extremes, tsnamis, pandemics of various bacteria and viruses, droughts, floods, tropical storms, wars and earthquakes all at the hand of the devil because My own children have oppressed and afflicted the people who are already oppressed and afflicted by the demon of poverty from hell.
   When you and your country yield to the devil and afflict people even more instead of blessing them with your abundance, then you have given your will over to the devil and authorized him to flood your land and your lives with his evil actions by cursing your countries and people until you have hell on earth, as your world is currently experiencing.  My children obey the devil's temptations instead of My children allowing Me to bless the oppressed and afflicted people through them as I intended it to always be.  When My children follow My guidance and the guidance of Jesus Christ by blessing the oppressed and afflicted people in the earth, I am able to flood their lives with the benefits and rewards of My heaven while they live in the earth.  As a result, My children shine like the sun in My kingdom of heaven and their rewards will never end.
    You must turn away from cruel, self serving religious and political leaders and  embrace ones who have My heart for the poor, the afflicted and the oppressed so that your country will be redeemed from the curses it is now experiencing because of cruel, lying, prideful and arrogant political and religious leaders.  That is the lesson of Isaiah to Israel and My lesson to you through My Holy Spirit.  When you reject the needs of the poor and oppressed people of your country in favor of the economy of money, you have left My family and joined with the devil's family with all of its consequences.  My own children are deceived by false prophets who worship the things of the earth that are already cursed rather than worshiping Me and allowing Me to bless and reward you with spiritual riches which flood into your lives from My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth.
    My children in the earth do not learn their lessons quickly because of the devil's veil over their minds.  When My children who call themselves by My name of Christ-ians further the oppression and affliction of My other children, then it grieves My heart because of their bitterness, greed and arrogance all in the name of robbing from the spiritually ignorant people to enable the rich to flourish in their opulence, the wealth which was brought to them by the support of the very poor people whom they deceived with false and empty promises.
    This lesson is spoken by Isaiah, Jesus Christ and also My Holy Spirit in the letters from Peter, Paul, James and John to the churches of the first century AD who fell for the deceit of false prophets and in doing so they abandoned their calling to minister to the underprivileged and they sought to minister to the privileged in offices of the government at the cost of selling their souls to the devil.    
    Jesus cautioned you many times to beware of the politicians and the religious leaders.  Yet many of My children are manipulated by the promises of great wealth and being the greatest nation in the world.  Pride always precedes a fall.  Watch for the fall of the prideful and arrogant but you must not rejoice at their fall from power.  Love does not rejoice at the fall of another human being. Love forgives.
     Your Father of Repetitive Instructions

No comments: