Sunday, August 30, 2020

THE HOLY SPIRIT, GOD'S ARM OF POWER

My Dear Precious Child,
   In Isaiah's discourse about his vision into My heaven where he observed My entire plan for the Salvation of mankind and the earth, he got a glimpse of the rebellion of the people of Israel because of their political and religious unity.  They exchanged their previous loyalty to Me and began to make their earthly government their god.  Isaiah observed that it was My Holy Spirit and His angelic hosts who had parted the Red Sea for them, who had led them stumbling through the depths of the waters like they were in open country, much like cattle going down the plain with My Holy Spirit guiding them. (Isaiah 63:11-14)
    In the midst of the rebellion of Israel at setting up Idols when they thought I didn't immediately intervene in their behalf, the prophet Isaiah begged Me to look down from heaven's holy place with My care and mercy and notice their dire situation.  He asked Me not to hold back My mercy from them, even through they were a rebellious nation. 
    Isaiah lamented that even if Abraham or Israel had never known Me, that I still am still the Redeemer. (Isiah 63:15-16)  Then Isaiah mirrored the erroneous beliefs of one of Job's friends in the poem about Job's horrible afflictions.  Isaiah asked Me why I LET the nation of Israel wander from My ways and why did I harden My heart so that I did not hear them. (Isaiah 63:17) I revealed to Isaiah that My hand is not so short that I could not save his nation and My ear is not so dull that I can't hear their cries, but the problem was that their own demonically induced sins had formed a barrier between us so that I could neither hear them nor save them.  (Isaiah 59)
    In Isaiah's writing about his vision, after he wrote asking why I LET the nation of Israel rebel, and in essence placed the blame upon Me, he also asked why their enemies had trampled down the sanctuary in the temple.  My words to him about they, themselves, having allowed a barrier to be formed between earth and heaven, were followed with an admission of guilt by Isaiah that the entire nation of Israel had been acting like their enemies with no loyalty and devotion to Me.  He voiced his appeal to Me that I would come down from My place on high with the mountains quaking ahead of Me and heal their land.  (Isaiah 63:18-19)
    Actually that appeal of Isaiah described the eventual coming into the earth of My Holy Spirit when He came to live inside of people and be their individual guide onto the paths of justice and right thinking.  After Jesus Christ was crucified for the sins of the whole world, the mountains reverberated with earthquakes, as was prophesied by Isaiah earlier and Jesus, Himself, relating to when He conquered the devil in hell and rose from the dead.  (Matthew 27:51-54)  That glorious event came years after Isaiah's prophesy that I would come down from My heaven and the mountains would quake before Me.  That event was the beginning of My Salvation for humanity and the earth.  My salvation did not come to earth for any one nation.  I came to earth in the person of the holy Spirit to live in individuals, Jews and Gentiles, to those people who would provide bodies through whom I could work to bring to the earth My healing, deliverance from evil, and freedom from all the works of the devil, just as I had done through My Son Jesus Christ. (Acts 2:1-4 and 15-31) 
    Isaiah began to see all the elements of My plan and his rendition was accurate.  His timing was off because it was generations later that My Son Jesus Christ was able to become manifested in the earth and then died for the sins of the whole world so that every person would have the opportunity to know Me, My mercy and My caring for them.  They would have the same visions, just like Isaiah had, and dreams, which are nighttime visions, which are often insights into things to come and also visions of My mighty works for mankind.
    Because Isaiah had a vision of My plan of Salvation for the earth, My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit can certainly have the same spiritual abilities to have peeks into My heavenly works for them because I live inside of them.  The only things that block those gifts are the same things that blocked the people of the nation of Israel from inheriting My promises, that being their impatience and in their impatience their yielding to the temptation from the devil to yield to his will of making idols of political and religious leaders, their earthly nation, money and the prestige of notoriety and greatness. 
    Remember that it is never My fault that My children have not inherited the life of ease, hope and peace in their lives on earth that I promised.  It is their impatience which causes them to make false idols of other people, governmental and religious leaders, money, and the promise of notoriety, all of which are false idols which come from false prophets.  You must be on the alert and learn from My Holy Spirit about the lure of riches and greatness which are from the bowels of hell. 
   I pour out My riches upon My children who seek Me and My righteousness, which is the key to inheriting My kingdom of God in your life on earth.(Matthew 6:33)  I long to flood you with My goodness.
   Your Father of Love and Insight                      

No comments: