Wednesday, August 26, 2020

MINISTERING TO THE LEAST FORTUNATE

My Dear Precious Child,
    In Isaiah's wonderful vision into My kingdom of heaven during troubling times when the political royalty of his country was oppressing people and religious leaders were heaping more and more guilt upon them.  People were crying for their Messiah to come to relieve them of their pitiful stations in life.  Isaiah's vision gave them hope but yet their hope for was a generation in the future when I was able to fulfill the prophesies of Isaiah, Joel, Jeremiah and other prophets.  Isaiah observed My plan for the salvation of humanity and the earth from the curses that the devil placed on all of humanity and the earth after Adam allowed him and his demons to flood into the world. (Genesis 3) Even though I gave free will to people to choose to whom they would become united, I still had in My mind a plan of salvation just in case the first two people chose to allow evil in their world instead of continuing in a relationship with Me.  All of the little intricate events needed to be prophesied in the earth by men before they could become reality because I had given the earth to people at the beginning.  My salvation had to come into the earth through a female human being for the magnificent event to be spiritually legal because I never break My words and I gave the world to people. 
    Isaiah observed by vision into My heaven the ministry of Jesus Christ that was eventually to come into a world that was consumed with political and religious oppression of the poor, lack of basic goods for the needy, the people with demonic mental obsessions were wandering around aimlessly, hopeless, homeless, worshipers of idols, leaders were dispensing injustice on displaced strangers from other countries and political and religious leaders were living opulent lifestyles at a cost to the poor.  Isaiah wrote that I had heard the cries of people and I was distressed because there was no one in the earth to help humanity and so I came to earth as My Son in order to bring My Salvation to the earth.  (Isaiah 60:15-16) You know the means by which it happened generations later.
    The vision of Isaiah was complete in that he even observed by vision that My mode of salvation was through My Holy Spirit eventually impregnating a woman and causing My Son to be born, Him in whom My Spirit lived and upon whom My Spirit rested to enable Him to be anointed with My power that is only found in My Holy Spirit.  (Isaiah 61:1)  Isaiah wrote that I sent My Son into the world to bring hope and glad tidings to the least fortunate of people, to heal the brokenhearted, to free the captives of demonic possession, to proclaim the release of prisoners who were mentally, emotionally, spiritually or physically in bondage.  He didn't say that I would make ever more rich the rich people who made slaves of the poor.  He didn't say that I would place even more oppressive political and religious leaders in places of honor in My kingdom of God.  He came to earth to bring freedom to the people whom the devil had oppressed and dominated through governmental officers who felt superior to their subjects rather than living as servants to the people.
   Again Isaiah reported on His vision that what He saw was that My Son would announce that it was time for My favor for the underprivileged and unfortunate people to become reality in the earth by My comforting the people who mourn. (Isaiah 61:2)  He saw that I would place upon their heads an anointing of My favor instead of the ashes that proclaimed their lack of basic needs.  He said that the least fortunate of people would be given by Me an anointing of gladness instead of the devil's attitude of mourning for being so downtrodden and depressed.  Also I would give to them a glorious new mental attitude instead of a listless demonic spirit.  Isaiah saw that My plan was that the least fortunate of My children would become dispensers of justice in the world, new creatures planted by Me to show My glory in the dark world.
    Isaiah went on to write that he saw in his vision that the least fortunate of people, the poor, the depressed, the brokenhearted and the demon possed and oppressed people would become new creatures, mirroring My image in their lives of justice and mercy, and that with My Holy Spirit's power that  they would rebuild and restore the ruins and wasted parts of the earth that had been cursed by the devil, plus that they would restore the ruined cities that had been desolate of justice for generations. (Isaiah 61:4-6)  He wrote that I would send people to pasture your flocks and that I would send other people to tend to your crops and vineyards because they -- that being you -- would be called priests of the Lord, that you would be called My ministers.  I spoke through Isaiah that you would eat from the wealth of My spiritual nations and inherit the riches of My revelations of wisdom and knowledge.
   Isaiah had spiritual eyes to enable him to have visions which gave him faith in the future of My Salvation which would be the vindication of My children who had been so deceived by the temptations of the devil that they made him their father/god instead of Me which allowed evil to flood the earth.  Jesus Christ more fully explained it when He told the political and religious leaders that they were of their father, the devil. (John 8:44)
   One of the riches of being born of the Holy Spirit into My kingdom of heaven is that you will have visions and dreams which allow you to enjoy the same observations into the spiritual dimension of heaven that the prophets did and you can see My workings in your behalf and in behalf of your family whom I want to completely change into being as valuable to you as gold and silver, changed in your behalf and My behalf.  That is part of your inheritance.
    Don't say that you don't dream and you don't see visions if you are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Joel 3:1-5) If you don't know that they are valuable gifts to you from Me, then you won't have faith for them.  Dreams and visions are part of your inheritance from Me.  They allow you to see miracles from Me that currently are not visible but will eventually become visible to your human eyes.  You will speak the things that are not yet visible as though they already were evident in your life. (Romans 4:7; I Corinthians 2:8-10)
    Isaiah viewed My plan for Salvation.  You participated in it and became a new creature made in My image so you have available to you all of the blessings of having My heaven on earth.  You don't need for your body to die before you experience heaven.  It is for your time on earth, also.  As My child, don't allow the devil to rob you of your inheritance of having dreams and visions from Me, and don't rob Me of the pleasure of blessing you abundantly while you still live in a world of darkness,  I said that you will shine in the earth like the noonday sun when you allow Me to live through you and rid you of all of the demons who cause problems in your life on earth. (Matthew 13:36-43)   The earth is waiting for My Light to shine through you.
    Your Father of Light 

No comments: