Sunday, August 23, 2020

HAVING NO SAVIOR CAUSES GRIEF

My Precious Child,
    Years before I sent My Son Jesus Christ into the world the prophet Isaiah saw into My heaven and observed My plan for salvation after seeing My grief that there was no goodness or kindness in the earth toward oppressed people.  Instead, there was Jewish political and religious laws that the leaders only used to further oppress people.  After Isaiah spoke for Me in telling them that the things they were doing to the hungry, the thirsty, the diseased, the slaves, the widows and orphans, the demon possessed people and hopeless people in their country grieved Me that there was no just and right actions from the political and religious officials who had My laws and My prophesies.  I was appalled that there was no one to intervene on behalf of oppressed people.  Instead of the officials using the laws and the truth in them to free people, they used them to further oppress people with guilt, condemnation and judgment instead of using them to elevate the oppressed people by freeing them from their hell on earth by identifying the clutches of the devil and teaching them to refuse those temptations.  (Isaiah 59:15-18)  
    Isaiah observed My plan for the salvation of the earth, that being that I would use My own arm of extension, using My Son, to install My salvation in the earth.  Isaiah heard My plan in its magnificence as I gave to My Son My full support.  My Son would put on justice as His breastplate, salvation as His helmet on His head, clothing Himself with vengeance against the devil, and He would wrap Himself in My truth as His clothing.  In His vision, Isaiah saw that My Son would repay My enemies their final judgment for the political and religious leaders oppressing My children more and more.
    Not only would My salvation be for the Jews and other people in the east, but I would extend My salvation to people in the west, the Gentiles.  As a result they would be in awe of My name and in the east they would become acquainted with My glory, which are the hosts of angels I would send to be their servants. (Hebrews 1:13-14)  My salvation would break forth like a dammed up river, with great force, being driven by the breath of My Holy Spirit.  In describing the works of Jesus Christ the prophet Isaiah wrote that He would come to earth as a Redeemer to the Jews who turn from their sin, as was told to Isaiah by Me.  (Isaiah 19-20)  Years later I afforded the Jews the opportunity to turn from their sin by their repenting when I sent John the Baptist to them to baptize them in water as an outward sign of their turning from their sins of legalism, judgment, guilt and condemnation which they heaped upon the already oppressed people in their temple teachings. (Matthew 3:1-3)
    Isaiah proclaimed the coming of My new covenant with My children that I had instituted.  He proclaimed that it would be the covenant of My Holy Spirit because My Spirit would come to live inside of My children and surround them, and as a result I would put My words in their mouths and those words would never cease flowing from their mouths or the mouths of their children forever, I said. (Isaiah 59:21; Acts 2:1-4) When that day first came into the earth, the apostle Peter announced that it was the fulfillment of the prophesies, which he called the promise of the Father, relating to My new covenant as prophesied through Joel, Isaiah and Jeremiah. (Acts 2:15-28) 
    The prophet and apostle Paul wrote that all spiritual warfare against the devil and his demons in the demonic spiritual dimension around you is done by your praying in the words of My Holy Spirit, which are My own powerful and creative words.  He wrote that you must pray at all times and in all occasions in the Holy Spirit, even staying awake at night to pray. (Ephesians 6:10-19)  He said to use My words proceeding from your mouth in the language of My heaven as a sword against evil.  Paul said he prayed in the language of My heaven more than anyone He knew, and the miracles I was able to do for him and through him are legendary.  That is My new covenant, that I put My words in your mouth to be spoken in intercessory prayers in order to defeat the works of the devil in the earth and to send him and his demons out of the earth and into the fiery furnace. (Matthew 13:36-43) I promised that, as a result, My children would shine like the sun in My kingdom of God in the earth.
   My children who have abandoned My calling of praying in the Holy Spirit and walking in the guidance of the Holy Spirit, but instead have united with political and religious leaders in order to attain earthly greatness are in the same position as the Jews were when Isaiah prophesied against them.  My own children have become the oppressors of the people who are already oppressed by the devil instead of warring against the devil in their prayer closets by praying in the Holy Spirit to defeat the devil and his demons.  My children who call themselves by My name have joined with political/religious leaders seeking for earthly greatness instead of waiting for Me to elevate them to My greatness because of their works in ministering to the poor, the oppressed and the least fortunate people in the world.  They joined with My other deceived children who don't know Me and are only using My written words to judge and condemn people instead of allowing My Holy Spirit to be their teacher and their guide.  They will inherit the woes of their leaders, much to My grief at their deception.  (Luke 6:24-25; Luke 11:42-52)
    My children who know Me intimately and have become good fruit inspectors will not fall for the false prophets who rise to fame on the backs of the poor and least fortunate people of the earth.  Instead, My true children will follow My guidance and elevate the oppressed people to great heights by being My hands of generosity to them.  Remember, what you do to the least fortunate of people, you do to Me. (Matthew 25:34-40)
    Your Father of Truth

No comments: