Sunday, September 30, 2007

Blessed

outside our home with love

Blessed
Dear One,
The end is always more wonderful than the beginning when you bring Me into a situation. However, the end is not really the actual end, it is a bright new beginning because of the blessings I have brought into the affair and because of the blessings I have allocated for everyone involved.I said that if you heed My Words that you will be blessed in the city, blessed in the fields, that your offspring will be blessed, your animals will be blessed and your labor will be blessed.Remember that blessed means to be favored and having good fortune.I also said that your goings will be blessed and your coming in will be blessed. I said that I will bring prosperity in every area of your life if you will hear My voice and follow My leadings. I know how to lead and guide you into blessings.Remember that all blessings begin with love.
Love, God
Deuteronomy 28:1-14
Posted by "Dear One, Love God........." at 4:15 AM 0 comments
Labels: ,

No comments: