Saturday, September 15, 2007

Power Filled Words


Dear One,

To know, perceive and understand My words are to possess wealth beyond measure.
The greatest treasures known to man are embodied within My words, for they have within them all the secrets of the universe, all of the wisdom that man can ever perceive. Understanding them is necessary for you in order to escape the turmoil and tribulations of the world.
My words became your words when you became My child, and they are constantly at your command because they are always available for all of My children.
Consider My words as part of your inheritance because their value is immeasurable. Each word is beyond the ability of men to measure.
Every word I speak brings freedom and deliverance and peace and joy and love to you.
My words have so much power that your mind and body are transformed every time you hear them and understand them. When you seek My words, then you seek the Kingdom, and everything will be added to your earthly treasure.
I make it My business to guarantee your success and prosperity as you seek My words, because success and prosperity are direct results of seeking My words.
Continue to take time to seek to hear My personal words to you because they are health, prosperity, success, happiness, love and peace to all who hear them. Hear them and then trust them with all of your being so that the treasures within them will permeate every cell in your mind and body and will transform you and transfigure you.
My personal words to you are full of power.

Love, God
Matthew 6:33 and Hebrews 4:12
photo compliments of Richard Nix at www.flickr.com

No comments: