Sunday, September 2, 2007

Expectations


Dear One,
Do not expect more than is humanly possible of others.
Do not expect more than is humanly possible of yourself.
You tend to set high expectations for yourself and others, and then you are disappointed when neither you nor the others can attain the expectations.
You would really be better off not expecting anything of yourself or others than expecting the impossible. Then when your performance or the performance of others is good, it will be a surprise.
You must expect more than is humanly possible of Me. I’m the only one who won’t disappoint you. I will exceed all of your expectations above and beyond your dreams, desires and hopes.
I am your Expectations.
I am your Hope.
I am your Desires.
Allow Me to be your answer in all things and you will see your expectations are all met. I love you and desire to meet all of your expectations. Set the standard high for Me.

Love, God
Ephesians 1:18&19
photo compliments of Richard Son of Robert at flickr.com

No comments: