Monday, September 24, 2007

Gifts To Enjoy

"What gifts could these Grand children have? Nathan and Lindsey give joy to all our family"

Dear One,
The gifts that I have given to My children, their talents, are for the common good, for the good of all men. They were meant for the enrichment of men's lives, for their enjoyment. You have enjoyed My gits through other people, artists, writers, musicians, speakers, poets, entertainers.
I have gone to great lengths to enrich your life, to guarantee your enjoyment of life.
Religion has taught that entertainment is evil. How can My gifts to you be evil? Sometimes the evil one will pollute them, but in their pure state they are for your happiness and enjoyment. You can discern the pollution and avoid it.
Trust Me to guide you and lead you into enjoyable past times through My gifts given to you and to others.
All good fathers give gifts to their children for their enjoyment and I give wonderful gifts to My children for their enjoyment.

Love, God
Matthew 7:11

No comments: