Sunday, September 30, 2007

Reason With Me


Dear One,
Learning to hear from the Holy Spirit within you is the most important task a person can undertake.You are trained to listen to and heed outer voices, the voices of parents, voices of teachers, voices of experts, voices or all authority figures. Assimilating the truths in their words will bring you many benefits in your life.My voice, the inner voice within you, is the hardest for you to learn because you cannot hear Me with your natural ears.People become self reliant when their only information comes from the five senses.Listening to My Spirit within you does not involve the five senses. It only involves the mind of your spirit and the mind of My Spirit reasoning together. I am the transmitter and you are the receiver.Trust your ability to receive My words and then give credence to them by following them if guidance is your need at the time, or by recording them in print if insight and wisdom are your need. When you give credence to My Words by writing them or following them, you are giving them a place of honor in your life. I intend that My Words will be comfort and guidance and confirmation to you. They will change your life because they are life.
Love, God
John 10:3 Isaiah 1:18
photo compliments of Richard Nix at flickr.com


No comments: