Monday, September 24, 2007

Gift of Faith

"Grandson Stephen"

Dear One,
Nothing is impossible. With the gift of faith you can believe for any miracle.
The gift of faith supersedes natural faith and belief. It can empower the impossible to happen.
Unbelief limits Me and My ability to perform in the earth. The enemy has many, many spirits of unbelief that he dispenses to My children. Those spirits keep My children from obtaining their inheritance from Me.
I know that My children want to believe, but spirits of unbelief will not allow them to believe. You can cast the spirits of unbelief into the abyss and then receive your rightful gift from Me, the gift of faith. Then believing for what seems to you as impossible comes easy.

Love, God

Matthew 13:58
Matthew 17:20
Ephesians 2:8

No comments: