Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Lifeguards


Dear One,

You are my spiritual lifeguard. Be conscious of the fact that you are a spiritual lifeguard.
You assume the position of a lifeguard when you rescue the perishing who are drowning in the curses of the law. The weight of religious law will push people under the dirty waters of life and drown them in condemnation, fear, failure, dread, worry and conflict.
I have given you the power to rescue them, bring them to me, and then I will revive them and breathe the Breath of Life into them and they will not only be saved from death but they will have a new life full of My abundance.
Lifeguards keep an eye out for people who are drowning. You should do likewise.

Love, God
John 2:16
[hoto compliments of Richard Nix at www.flickr.com

No comments: