Sunday, September 30, 2007

Favorite Child

"they're all our favorites"

Dear One,
Begin to think of yourself as I see you. You’re a beloved, special and favorite only child. That’s the way I see all of My children, as unique and treasured and loved and prized. All of My children must begin to see themselves as special in My sight. Remember that I look on the spirit, not the flesh.I favor every one of you as if you were My only child, as if you were Jesus, the first born. When you are one with Him and one with Me, then you are My first born because He is in you.Because you are favored you have all of My kingdom, all of My fortune, all of My possessions because they are your inheritance.When you begin to see yourself in the true place of honor that I have you, then you are in a position to receive your inheritance, which is the abundant life in every way.
Love, God
John 13:34 Psalm 17:8 Zechariah 2:8







No comments: