Monday, September 10, 2007

True Liberty


Dear One,

True liberty is being able to make your own choices.
Bondage is having a higher authority make your choices for you.
True freedom allows each person to be his own authority and make his own decisions, even if they are in opposition to the ruling authority.
The greatest gift that I gave My children in creation was the freedom to make their own choices. I never wanted you or any of My children to be in bondage to me. I wanted a Father and child relationship with My children, with My presence always being with you to rescue you when you do make the wrong choices. That is what a family is, supporting each other, loving each other, rescuing each other when the need arises.
In a bondage relationship, the rebellious ones are punished and banished and killed in the event of disobedience of one of the participants.
In a true family relationship based on freedom and liberty, the disobedient ones are loved, rescued and restored to the family. That’s what I do and that’s what My family does.

Love, God
Luke 15:13-24
photo compliments of Richard Nix at www.flickr.com

No comments: