Saturday, September 1, 2007

Power of Words

"our son De and his children Lindsey and Jesse"

Dear One,
You have seen the results of the power of My Words spoken to My children.
Only My Words can bring freedom, only My Words can bring liberty and only My Words have the power to bring revelation.
However, because you are My children, the power of your words to free, to liberate and to reveal is a truth you must appreciate.
There are no words spoken that do not affect the spiritual atmosphere. All words spoken (because man is created in My image) are full of power, positive power or negative power.
Practice speaking positively and you will see negative things in your life to disappear. Negative spirits must have negative words to support them and to add power to them. You can change situations by change your conversation. Truth is so simple that you often miss it.
Love, God
Matthew 5:37
Ephesians 4:29

No comments: