Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Unity


Dear One,
Unity is rarely understood by My children.
Division and schism and opposition are more often practiced and touted as the right way by My children.
Unity is the mental atmosphere in which the sick are healed. I said to pray for one another so that you will be healed. It takes unity to accomplish that.
Unity is the prevailing atmosphere in which prayers are quickly answered. I even cautioned men to live considerately and in unity with their wives so that their prayers would not be hindered.
Remember the Day of Pentecost when the Holy Spirit descended upon men to live in them because they were in unity, awaiting My promise
It is not hard to be in unity with all men. You can find an area on which you can agree with every man. Then stick to that area when you converse and pray. You can agree on My promises to you. Where two or three of you are in agreement and in unity, anything and everything will be done for you. I promised it and it will be done.

Love, God

Matthew 18:19 &20
I Peter 3:7
Psalm 133:1-3
Acts 1:14
photo compliments of Richard Son Of Robert at flickr.com

No comments: