Thursday, September 6, 2007

Spiritual CPR



Dear One,

When the living waters flow out from your inner being, you know that all will be well because the living waters bring life to every person for whom you pray and every situation for which you pray.
My rivers of living water, the words of the Holy Spirit, are spiritual CPR, they are spiritual resuscitation and they bring life to dying situations.
My rivers of living waters come from My heart and they restore the hearts of others, turning them from stone into soft flesh. So they are cardio, they change the hearts of people.
My rivers of living waters are also My breath, breathing life into bad situations and making them good situations. So they are pulmonary, breathing life into dead situations.
My rivers of living waters restore, revive, redeem and rejuvenate, so they resuscitate.
Yes, My rivers of living waters are spiritual CPR.
When a person gives earthly CPR they continue until they see life restored to the person. They pump the heart and breathe for the other person until life is restored.
Do likewise with spiritual CPR, applying the rivers of living waters, the words of the Holy Spirit, until you see life brought back into the situation for which you are praying or My life brought into the person for whom you are praying. That’s why I called them the rivers of living waters, they bring life.

Love, God
Ezekiel 11:9
John 7:39
I Thesalonians 5:17-1
photo compliments of Richard Nix at flickr.com

No comments: