Sunday, September 30, 2007

Words of Life



Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Words of Life


Dear One, To be open to My Words is to be open to Life. Life is in My Words, the secrets to a long, powerful and productive life.People strive toward what they desire. If you desire to hear My Words to you, then you will have what you desire because they are already yours as My child.My Words contain all wisdom and all knowledge. Wisdom and knowledge and faith attract all good things to you.Don’t strive for wealth. Wealth will be attracted to you when you seek Me and My kingdom because prosperity is part of your inheritance.Wealth, health and success are empty unless you have My Words in you, because My Words are lasting. They are eternal. Everything else will pass away.Treasure the wisdom in My Words and then you will have everything.

Love, God Matthew 6:33
Posted by "Dear One, Love God........." at 4:51 AM 0 comments
Labels: ,

No comments: