Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Trust and Obey


Dear One,
“Trust and Obey” is sung by many of My children. The song says that there’s no other way.
Let’s look at the actual message behind the words.
Trust Me to lead you, to guide you, to instruct you, to teach you, to entertain you, to heal you, to amuse you, to provide for you. Trust Me in every area of your life to provide the answer to every need, knowing that I delight in being your Father, providing more than you need.
Then choose to accept My leadings, My guidance, My instructions, My teachings, knowing that they are all given for your highest good and ultimate joy.
All that is left, then, is for you to obey, which means to act upon My guidance, My instructions and My leadings. Obedience is simply that, acting upon your trust. Your obedience to My words to you will produce safety for you and prosperity in every area of life. Isn’t that what a good father does, leads and guides his children into the perfect life?
Obedience is never necessary to gain My acceptance. You already have that. Obedience is only necessary to facilitate your obtaining the prosperity that I have provided.
My guidance leads you into the still waters that I promised you, where there is no strife and conflict and condemnation. My instructions to you are to benefit you, to make your life full and rich and peaceful. I lead you around the obstacles of life for your protection. No one would want to be disobedient to My words which protect you and My words which lead and guide you into the abundant life that I promised.
You are My child and I want you to be happy.

Love, God
Ephesians 3:20
photo compliments of Richard Son Of Robert at flickr.com

No comments: