Sunday, September 30, 2007

Giving To Others


Thursday, September 20, 2007

Giving to Others
Dear One, Giving is made easy when you have received the Giver into your life. Then you realize that what you give is not really exclusively yours anyway, but it belongs to all humanity.You are always so thankful for My gifts to you. I gave everything that I have to My children when the Holy Spirit descended from heaven and came to earth to live in the hearts of men. The things you are receiving were already yours, you just had not previously appropriated them as your possessions. Your inheritance has always been yours. I gave it to you, so you should possess all of it. Develop the same attitude about your own possessions, they belong to all men because I live in them. We share all things just like we share life.
Love, God
John 10:10I Corinthians 2:9
Posted by "Dear One, Love God........." at 7:54 PM 0 comments
Labels: ,

No comments: