Saturday, September 1, 2007

Unfair Judgment


Dear One,
Judgment is unfair. It us unfair for the reason that you have not walked in the path of degradation that some people have walked. If you had, you might find yourself caught up in the same sins.
I walked in the skin of a man, in Jesus, and I still walk in the skins of men in the person of the Holy Spirit. I see the torn and bruised hearts and minds and I understand their pain.
I forgive because I understand. You must forgive because you choose to understand their circumstances.
Endeavor to free others from the burden of sin by forgiving them and then restore them to Me. I will heal the broken, torn hearts and minds with My power and love.
I’m in the restoration business. I take anything degrading and re-create it into something beautiful. I make all things new.

Love, God

John 20:23
II Corinthians 5:17
photo compliments of michrose2000 at flickr.com

No comments: