Friday, September 7, 2007

Infinite Knowledge


Dear One,

My plans for you are much higher than your plans. They are above your plans.
My ways are much higher than your ways. They are above your ways.
My thoughts are much higher than your thoughts. They are above your thoughts.
My mind is not limited by time, space or excess baggage. I have the ability to see everything. Because I have the ability to see everything and know everything, then My plans for you take into consideration all the information I have gained from My vantage point.
Because My knowledge is unlimited, you can’t even image all the wonderful plans and things I have for you. Your mind is limited to time, space and excess baggage, but when you submit your mind to Me and the knowledge in My mind, then you aren’t limited because you have plugged into the infinite, the endless intelligence.
Don’t accept limitations as far as your mind and spirit are concerned. Instead, determine to go beyond time and space and attach your mind to My mind. I have wonders and marvels to share with you for your good and the good of mankind.

Love, God
I Corinthians 2:9
photo compliments of Richard Son of Robert at flickr.com

No comments: