Thursday, March 18, 2010

ANGELIC PARTICIPATION


Dear One,
Very often My angels have to creep into a situation to perform their redemptive work. They creep in so that they are protected from enemy invasions that might come to further curse the situation. We do our work quietly and discreetly, staying until the work is complete or until We are asked to leave.
When We are invited into a situation through a person's prayer we enter into the scenario and begin our work. The results of our participation will eventually become apparent and you will be amazed because you never really knew that We were there by earthly knowledge.
My angels and I never leave anything halfway done. We stay in the situation until things are completed.
I will perform what you have committed to Me. I'm your Father. That's what I do.
Love, God
Hebrews 12:2; II Timothy 1:12;
photo from care2.com

No comments: