Friday, March 19, 2010

THANKFULNESS AND PRAISE


Dear One,
I know your heart, so thanks to me are really not necessary as far as I'm concerned.
Thankfulness is more for your benefit than mine. I don't crave thanks, but it's good for you to have a thankful heart because it gets your mind off of yourself, your situations, your circumstances, and it gets your mind onto Me and my abilities to work in your behalf. It also has the benefit of making us one again because your mind is on Me, not yourself.
Praise is the same way. I don't crave praise. I don't need praise. But you do need to praise Me for the same reason as thankfulness, it puts you in unity with Me and we become One again. When We are One there is that wonderful transfer of love from Me to you, and also that transfer of peace to you that you don't find in the world.
I desire Oneness with you for your benefit. I want you to desire Oneness with Me. You will always be changed. That is My greatest joy, to see you changed into My image by our unity, our Oneness, our intimate communion.
The benefits are great for both of us. Thankfulness and praise establish our Oneness and you become more like Me and I revel in our unity.
Love, God
John 10:30; John 17:11-21; Psalm 7:17; Psalm 9:1&2
photo from: 2.blogspot.com

No comments: