Friday, March 5, 2010

FIERY FURNACE OF CONFUSION


Dear One,
Pluck people out of the fiery furnace of confusion as often as you can when you see the need. Listen to their plight and then give love and understanding. Very often that's all the people want and need from you is love and understanding, so that's what you should give to them, love and understanding. Then you will pray and I will come into the situation with My saving grace and I will rescue the perishing.
My position is Savior; your position is lover.
Love has never failed you and it will never fail others. It is the cure-all of all cure-alls.
I have said that I collect your tears in a bottle and you often do the equivalent with others. You hear their confusion and offer solace, just like I do. That helps heal the broken hearted.
My children are My loving arms and My listening ears in the earth. Thank you for extending arms and ears to those who need comforting. I will lead them to you and you will give what I give you, love and understanding.
Love, God
Psalm 56:8-11; Luke 4:18; I Peter 4:9
photo compliments of NatashaP at www.flickr.com

No comments: