Saturday, March 6, 2010

PERFECT PEACE


Dear One,
I said that I will keep you in perfect peace when your mind is stayed on Me.
There are few guarantees or promises of perfect anything, but I promised perfect peace if your mind is stayed on Me.
It's hard to have peace of any kind when you mind is stayed on worries, problems, lack, unforgiveness, strife, jealousy, turmoil and so forth.
Perfect means without fault of defect, lacking in no detail.
Think on this, stayed means fastened to. Fasten your mind on Me and My promises to you, My oaths to you and you will have the perfect peace that people crave.
There is no higher level than "perfect".
There is no closer relationship than "stayed."
There is no greater promise than the promise of perfect peace.
There is only one clear method in which to obtain the promise of perfect peace. That method is to keep your mind stayed on Me.
Peace is a most desired state of mind and it is the most desired of My fruit of the Spirit. It is a state of absolute tranquility, free from conflict and contention.
My promise said I WILL, which means that I will. I revealed Myself to men as I Am. I also promised that I WILL keep you in perfect peace when your mind is fastened to Me.
Take that promises, believe it and keep your mind stayed on Me. Then the "Things of earth will grow strangely dim in the light of My glory and grace. "
Love, God
Isaiah 26:3; II Corinthians 13:11; Philippians 4:8

No comments: