Sunday, March 21, 2010

DISPENSERS


Dear One,
You are a dispenser, dispensing every good spirit to others through your prayers.
Just like Jacob saw the angels traveling from heaven to earth, you send them to do the same thing, doing work for you and others to bring solutions from heaven to earth.
Pray My words distinctly and emphatically, like the powerful authority you are as My emissary in the earth. Remember, as I am so are you in the world.
Realize that every one of My words that I give you to speak in the prayers of the Holy Spirit are dynamic power. Every word is full of instructions and they will accomplish what I send them to do.
If you trust in Me you will trust My words that I speak through you and to you. We can move mountains off of the backs of people. We can restore people and make them whole.
Love, God
Genesis 28:12; Hebrews 4:12; Ephesians 6:19; Ephesians 6:11-12.
photo from: morealtitude.wordpress.com

No comments: