Thursday, March 4, 2010

POWERFUL BELIEF


Dear One,
Your part in the scheme of things in the earth is to believe Me.
When you believe Me, you are submitting to My authority and My will and you are ushering them into the earth.
Believing Me is agreeing with me. I said where two agree a thing is established. So when you agree with Me by believing me, you are establishing My will in the earth.
Believe Me when I promise My benefits to you.
Believe Me when I tell you to love the unlovable.
Believe Me when I tell you that you are the apple of My eye, My child whom I deeply love.
Believe Me when I tell you to turn the other cheek and don't oppose anyone.
Believe Me when I tell you that judgmental thoughts will bring judgment upon you.
Believe Me when I tell you that negative thoughts, words and actions sow negative seeds and will grow negativity in your life.
Believe Me when I tell you that positive, loving thoughts, words and actions sow positive seeds and will grow positive results in your life.
Believe Me when I tell you that My authority in the earth depends upon you because I live in you.
Believe Me when I tell you that I want the very best for you and for all of My children and believe that I am not withholding anything from you.
Believe Me when I tell you that strife is accompanied by every evil work.
Believe Me when I tell you to keep peace with all men.
Believe Me and live the abundant life that I have for you.
Love, God
Matthew 9:28-39; Mark 5:36; Mark 9:23; Matthew 5

No comments: