Tuesday, March 9, 2010

RECREATING AND TRANSFORMING


Dear One,
In your mind you can apply Me as an ointment to a person for whom you are praying. In your mind place Me engulfing the person for whom you pray. Imagine Me taking My life and becoming one with the person .
When I become one with a person he emerges from our unity with My love, My nature and My mighty power. We become one just like Jesus prayed we would. I am the person's Alpha and Omega, his beginning and end. I become the person's reason for living and his power in living. He becomes love and he becomes joy and he becomes peace and he becomes wisdom and knowledge and he becomes a new creation.
I promised a miracle and I never lie. I never promise something I cannot perform.
I will reveal myself to the person for whom you are praying and I will transform him and recreate him. I will manifest My power and My might in his life.
Remember, that's what I do for a living. My pay is to see the person transformed. It's also My favorite past time, recreating and transforming.
It will be a joy ride for you to observe because it will be hard for you to believe. My workings will be beyond your wildest imaginations.
Wait for the outcome with joy. Joy! Joy! Joy!
Love, God
Psalm 133:2&3; John 10:30; John 13:34 &35; John 17:11; John 17:21-23
photo from: files.myopera.com/

No comments: