Wednesday, March 24, 2010

NEEDS, WANTS and DESIRES


Dear One,
Let your mantra be, "My God HAS supplied all needs, wants, desires abundantly according to His riches in glory," because that is what I promised when I spoke my desire that you prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.
When you know that it is My desire that you prosper and be in health, and you know that it is your own desire that you prosper and be in health, then you realize that we are in total, complete agreement. I said when two or three are in agreement it is established. Your prosperity and health are established when we are in agreement.
Your soul prospers when you know that you are My child and that I want the very best of everything for my children.
All parents in the earth want the best for their children. The degree of My desire for the prosperity of My children is impossible to estimate because there are no numbers high enough to calculate how much I want abundance in every area of your life. What I want for you is immeasurable because you are My child. My desires for you are limitless. There is no end to their numbers. After all, it's your inheritance, paid, litigated and distributed.
Sing this song to yourself:
I am healthy, I am wealthy, I am healthy, wealthy and wise.
I'm anointed with a fortune of an immeasurable size.
My Father gave it to me from the abundance of His heart.
And the angels bring it to me cart, after cart, after cart.
Love, God
III John 2:; Philippians 4:9;

No comments: