Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A PROUD FATHER


Dear One,
Bring in the sheaves, bring in the blessings, bring in the promises, bring in the joy, bring in the love, bring in the respect, bring in the prosperity.
They are already yours so you might as well bring them all into your domain.
Remember that I told the Israelites to enlarge the boundaries of their tents. I tell you to enlarge your expectations that you have for success, for healing, for love, for goodness, for mercy, for salvation in all areas of your life.
You must not limit Me. You should appropriate what is yours. A person who would leave an earthly inheritance uncollected would not be considered prudent. Prudence must be applied to My inheritance for you. Don't leave anything uncollected.
You have allowed your spiritual enemies to rob you in the past, so you might as well take it all back now.
My promises are for your abundance in all areas. Expect the abundant life in all areas.
Blessed are My children when they appropriate all that I have promised them. It makes me proud when you believe Me and accept all of My gifts to you.
Love, God
Deuteronomy 28; III John 1:2;II Peter 1:3-10
photo from: i181.photobucket by applepie_alamode@photobucket.com

No comments: