Monday, March 1, 2010

CHRISTLIKE


Dear One,
I look at you as a finished work, so now you must look at the people for whom you're praying as finished works. Even if there is much to be done, they are also finished works in My eyes. Give them the honor due My finished works.
My word says that what I have made clean you must see as clean. I give all of My children honor. I give them sonship, so you must consider them My sons. Remember that what you do to them you do to Me.
When you withhold love from a person, you are withholding love from Me.
When you withhold acceptance from a person, you are withholding acceptance from Me.
When you withhold honor from a person, you are withholding honor from Me.
I see all men from the spiritual aspect, not from the flesh. You must train yourself to do the same thing, discern the spirit of every person with whom you come in contact. Then you are Christlike in your thinking
Love, God
Romans 14:14; Matthew 5:44-48; Matthew 25:40; Hebrews 12:2
Artist is Michael_Whelan from HouseoftheBeloved.info

No comments: