Tuesday, March 2, 2010

SUNSHINE HEALS


Dear One,
A day without love is a day without sunshine. A day without love is a day without Me since I am love and the light of the world.
Don't go a day without hearing My words of love and encouragement. If you do, then you will find it easy to slip into being fleshly minded rather than spiritual minded. Being spiritual minded is always always accompanied by joy, peace and love. Fleshly minded is always accompanied by division, strife, jealousy, defeat, discouragement, condemnation and the like.
When you are fleshly minded your emotions will rule you and lead you into a downward spiral into depression and you will find yourself lost in the mire of emotional quicksand.
You also know what it's like to find peace and love and joy in spiritual revelation when My words cover you with comfort and you rise above all things in the earth, all circumstances and all situations.
When you miss a day of medicine you often set back your healing from sickness. It's the same way with spiritual medicine. When you miss a day without My words which are medicine to your mind and body, you find you are going backward in your spiritual stability.
I have the words of eternal life and I am always ready to speak life to you and bring sunshine into your life.
Good fathers support their children in thought, word and deed. I am your Good Father. Come to Me for the words that bring light to you, thus filling you with love, peace and joy.
Love, God
John 8:12; John 12:36; Romans 13:12; I Corinthians 4:5; II Corinthians 4:6

No comments: