Wednesday, March 10, 2010

TRUE FREEDOM


Dear One,
The deepest truths to you are the most simple to Me and to your spirit, because we have always known them.
Your natural mind cannot comprehend deep spirited truths because of their simplicity. The fall of mankind when they became separated from Me has caused the minds of all of men to be blind to all spiritual truths. The spiritually blinded mind cannot comprehend truths.
The spiritually renewed mind can comprehend truths because My Spirit of truth will reveal them to him. Every time I reveal great truths to you via the Holy Spirit there is great joy because truth has set you free again and again. Truth sets you free and freedom always brings joy.
I said if you lack wisdom that you should ask Me and I will reveal wisdom in every occasion. You lack wisdom because you have not asked Me for wisdom. Make the habit of asking and receiving my wisdom in every situation. Then you will receive My truth and you will be free of lack or confusion. Then the freedom that comes from hearing My truth will bring joy unspeakable.
Love, God
John 8:32; John 12:40; James 1:5; I Peter 1:8


No comments: