Monday, March 8, 2010

EVIL REPORTS


Dear One,
When you hear a negative report that blows you away, pick yourself up and start all over again with positive thoughts, ones about My power, My love and My promises.
The reason you were blown away with bad news was because satan wants you to end up in the emotional desert which is called hell. It's a conspiracy, to take you out of My heavenly emotional realm and plunge you into the depths of mental hell. Your spiritual enemy can't stand to see you happy and prosperous, so he sabotages you by sending bad news and he ends up controlling your mind with his evil reports. Many times the report is erroneous anyway, a complete untruth, or merely an exaggeration or a partial truth. If you believe it you will give power to it and it will become real.
You should be like the spies who scouted out the promised land, seeing huge grapes and a land of milk and honey. They believed My promises. Others who feared an evil report did not believe Me or My ability to bless them. They only believed an evil report, so they did not enter into the promised land.
My children who believe My promises will enter into My promised land of the abundant life in the earth. Those who believe evil reports based on fear will never enter My rest because they become devastated, becoming more and more fearful. They will inherit what they fear because they have believed the evil reports.
I am not a man that I can lie to you. My promises to you are yea and amen, so be it.
Please believe My promises.
Send every evil report to hell where its father, the father of lies, lives.
Love, God
Numbers 13:17-33; John 10:10 ; II Corinthians 1:20

No comments: