Monday, July 29, 2013

APOLOGIES

Dear One,
     No apology is necessary between us, between you and Me.  I don't need an apology.
     I do desire a change in attitude, a change in habits, a change in direction in which you go from the actions of the father of lies to the nature of My family of love.
     Apologizing, no matter how sincere, but never changing your ways will never suffice as far as I'm concerned.  It's like an abuser, an alcoholic or a drug addict who always falls off the wagon and is a professional apologizer but never comes to Me for a change in personality which will free him from the addiction and the habit of always being a professional apologizer.
    A change in nature is what I desire, a new nature created by the Holy Spirit who chases out the former abusive spirit and fills the vacant areas with My power and My nature.
     Apologies are always accepted but they are not desired.  Only a change in nature will put you in a spiritual position to receive My blessings.   That is My greatest desire, that My children will be restored to a relationship with Me by choosing My blessings instead of the devil's curses. 
     Love, God
John 3:16-21; Galatians 5:13-25; I John 1:9-10; James 4:8-10.     
 

No comments: