Sunday, July 14, 2013

HELP ON THE WAY

Dear One,



Help is always on the way.

The minute you ask, the mechanisms are put into operation to send the help to you to fix your problems.

It may be hard for you to understand that the help is immediately sent, but it takes some elements relating to the situation to fall into place before the final manifestations is visible to you.

However, rest assured, help is immediately sent forth to answer your prayers. Jesus added to that promise that whatsoever you would that men should do to you, do you also to them. He asked My children to change their behaviors.

With peace in your heart toward all people and faith in your mind toward Me, the expectation of the solution is a sure thing.

There may be things that I ask you to do to facilitate the appearance of the answer to your prayers. Very often I ask you to clean up your conversations with others, only speaking loving, positive, faith filled words. That exercise is to encourage you to amplify your faith and trust in Me.

I might remind you to extend My love to everyone involved in the situation for which you are praying. That exercise makes sure that there are no barriers caused by strife and discord which will delay or block the answers.

I told the Israelites that they would eat the good of the land only if they would harken to My words and obey them. Jesus taught emphatically that love is the basis upon which your prayers will be answered because of the loving atmosphere in which I do My work.

Yes, I told My children that I know your needs before you ask, but your words and your behavior prepare the way of the Lord, making My path straight so that the powerful works to change your circumstances will be easy for us to accomplish.

There must be agreement between heaven and earth for miracles to happen. I'm already doing My part. Your part is in changing your behavior from walking in the flesh to walking in My Spirit.

Love, God

Matthew 7:7-12; Deuteronomy 28:1-2; Galatians 5:14-23; Matthew 6:6-15; Matthew 16:19; Matthew 18:18-20; I Corinthians 15:50.







No comments: