Sunday, July 21, 2013

INDEPENDENCE DAY

Dear One,
     Declaring your independence is a matter of choice, merely a matter of choice.
     You might need to declare your independence from an addiction which wants to claim your life by its damaging effects.
      You might need to declare your independence from a habit that has become an excessive ritual which wants to enslave you.
      You might need to declare your independence from repetitive thoughts of fear, judgment, criticism or anger which want you to become a catalyst for destruction in your life.
       You might need to declare your independence from a political or religious institution which demands your allegiance but fosters division and judgment of others.
        You might need to declare your independence from satan's tricks to deceive you and enslave you.
        You might need to declare your indendence from co-dependent behavior which causes you to inherit curses from the other person.
        You might need to declare your independence from anything that is not of Me and My kingdom.
        You might need to declare your dependence on Me, your loving Father, who will lead you and guide you into the abundant life.  Dependence on Me will guarantee that you will inherit My blessings in your city, in the field, your children, your crops, your animals, your food supply, your coming in and your going out. 
     When you are depenedent upon Me and My guidance, your enemies will be defeated before you, they will come against you one way and flee seven ways.  You will be blessed in your storage barns and in everything that you undertake.  People will see that you are My children and they will be in awe of you.  You will abound in prosperity in the fruit of your body, in your produce.  I will open My good treasury of heaven to give rain in its season, and I will bless all the works of your hands.  You will lead many people to inherit my blessings.  I will make you the head and not the tail.  You will always advance forward and never downward if you will follow My advice.
        I told you to choose My ways and you will live the abundant life that I promised to My children.
        Make every day Independence Day from the works of the devil.
                                                                    Love, God
Deuteronomy 28; Deuteronomy 30:9-20; John 10:10; II Peter 1:3-8.

No comments: