Tuesday, July 30, 2013

BLANKET FORGIVENESS

Dear One,
     I give you and all of My children free will to make choices without My judging you for making right or wrong choices.  In fact, I will rescue you from your bad choices when you make them if you will come to Me for My guidance.

     Your bad choices very often curse you, so your judgment for those bad decisions are in the resulting bad effects of the choices, not in any judgment of Mine.  Your decisions often bring failure into your life, not Me.  Your choices and your decisions bring success or failure, prosperity of poverty into your life.

    When you turn to Me for My input and help after making a bad choice, I do not condemn you or cause you to feel guilty for making a mistake in your choices.  With your permissions I swoop into the situation and rescue you, even working to see that success and prosperity are restored.   That is called grace and forgiveness.

    Restoring you to a position of receiving my blessings might take performing some miracles on My part and will always involve some changes in behavior on your part.  Learning from your mistakes is My desire for you so that you won't make the same mistake again.

     When I gave free will to My children I took the chance that they would make wrong choices.  That's why I instituted the redemption of My children through Jesus and that's why I promised the restoration of My blessings for My children through My Holy Spirit.  My love for My children makes provisions for correcting the mistakes that they make through making bad choices.

     Forgiveness is My vocation, not judgment.

     Love, God
  
Genesis 2:15-17; Genesis 3:8-19; Deuteronomy 30:19-20; John 3:16-17; John 16:12-15;John 10:10-18; I John 3:8-9; Galatians 5:22-26.

No comments: