Friday, July 26, 2013

PEACE INFUSIONS

Dear One,
     Have you ever considered that every thought of thanks, every thought of praise, every thought requesting My help, every thought asking for My insight and wisdom, all of those thoughts bring you into unity with Me? 

 
     When you refer to My Creator's Instruction Book, the Bible, you will find that it says that when your thoughts are stayed on Me, then perfect peace will engulf your mind.  When your thoughts are stayed on Me, every worry thought, every thought of confusion, every negative thought based on fear are deprived of their power because you are not giving your thoughts to them, you are withdrawing your earthly power from them.
     When your thoughts are stayed on Me and My abilities, the lifeline of My eternal life that comes from unity with Me is restored.  Then My peace envelops your mind again and the fearful things of earth grow dim in contrast to restored faith in Me, which has been reconnected by unity with Me by keeping your thoughts on Me.
      Mental peace and calmness of mind are parts of My promises to My children when I promised them newness of life.
      Bondages to the negative thoughts given to the human mind by satan are crippling to your mind, spirit and body.  They are sent to, first of all, destroy your peace.  They disconnect your mind from me, impeding our relationship. Then the negativity can affect your body through destructive emotions.
       I gave you the way out of that pitiful scenario.  I said to keep your mind stayed on Me and I will keep you in perfect peace. I promised it and I will do it.
       Love, God
Isaiah 26:3-4; II Corinthians 13:11; Matthew 15:16-20; Acts 8;22-24; Hebrews 4:12-13l Philippians 4:6-9.

No comments: