Tuesday, September 10, 2019

ANGELIC ENERGY IS POWER
My Dear Precious Child,
    My kingdom of heaven has wonderful created servants that I give to My children when they are born of My Holy Spirit.  Those servants are My angels who are the working force of My kingdom.  I am referred to as the "Lord of angelic hosts", meaning that I have an infinite number of angels at My command who obey My words and help Me in providing protection, provision and guidance for My children.  My Holy Spirit, who is commander in chief of the angels, is also your tutor.  My angels are the power workers in My family.  I had a revelation placed in My Instruction Book about the place of angels in My family so that you would know that you have servants sent to execute My will in your life.  I said that the angels are winds and fires and that they serve My children who inherit My salvation.  (Hebrews 1:7)
    If you remember, on the day of Pentecost when My children entered into My kingdom of heaven it was reported that there was a mighty wind which filled the upper room and tongues of fire rested on the heads of everyone in the room.  They were baptized in My Holy Spirit and began to speak in languages they had never learned.  My entire kingdom came into the world on that day when My children were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Jesus Christ had taught His disciples to pray that My kingdom would come in their lives as it is in heaven.  (Matthew 6:10)  My angels came into their lives that day because they are part of My kingdom of heaven and they bring My will into your life at the orders of My Spirit. 
     My children not only have My Holy Spirit to live inside of them but they have angelic hosts to serve them at the orders of My Spirit. (Acts. 2 1-8; Hebrews 1:14) 
    My angels are not like My Son Jesus Christ who is now seated at My right hand.  They were created by Me to serve Him in His life on earth, to protect Him and guide Him, and they were created to serve you in your life on earth when you are born of My Holy Spirit.  Ezekiel saw into the heavens and saw the cherubim angels and he said that wherever the Spirit went, the angels went. (Ezekiel 1:12-13; 10:1-5)  As I said, My Holy Spirit is the commander in chief of the angelic hosts who serve My children while they live in the earth.  When My children are baptized in My Holy Spirit, He speaks His magnificent orchestrations through their mouths to the angels and they go and do My will in the lives of My children so that their needs, wants and desires are met, according to My will. 
    When you became born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit you received many important gifts from Me.  You received Me, in the person of My Holy Spirit, to live inside of you to lead and guide you into all truth and you received your angels as your servants, because you became an inheritor of My salvation.  You are not to worship your angels, but you must also not neglect the great service that they help provide for you.  (Hebrews 1:13-14; Hebrews 2:1)
   In order to provide the spiritual atmosphere in which My Holy Spirit and his angels can bless you, I even reminded you to let brotherly love continue and don't forget to entertain strangers because some people have entertained angels without knowing who they are.  You must not worship your                                                                                                                                                                                           angels, but you must appreciate their service for you. 
   I promised that I give My angels charge over you so that they will keep you in all of your ways. (Psalm 91:11)  Now, by revelation of My Spirit, you know that they go forth to do My will in your life according to the instructions given to them by My Holy Spirit, as spoken through your mouth in unknown spiritual tongues.  My angels scurry about in the heaven around you, eager to perform as My Spirit has instructed them.  
     There is a constant battle going on in the heavens between the angels that I have given to My children and the demons that followed the devil into the earth to help him in promoting his rebellious works in order to curse My children and the earth. (Matthew 11:12) The battle is for your mind because whoever wins your mind wins your life.  And if the devil wins your life, then there is a celebration in hell that the devil has accomplished his vengeance against Me by capturing one of My children for the devil's works.
     Your faith in Me is increased by your knowledge about the part that My angels play in your life, that they facilitate the works of My Holy Spirit in your life on earth, all in answer to My instructions given to them by My Holy Spirit through your mouth in spiritual tongues.  You must remember that the language that My Holy Spirit prays from your mouth is the same spiritual language that I spoke when I created the earth with the help of My Spirit who hovered over the face of the heavenly waters before the earth was created. (Genesis 1:1-3)
    Faith in Me must be accompanied by faith in the words of My Holy Spirit prayed through your mouth in unknown spiritual tongues, the words which My Spirit speaks to the angels to go and do in order to answer your prayers, solve your problems and bring more and more of My kingdom of heaven into your life on earth.  You must not only have faith in the logos, My written words in the Bible, but you must have faith in the rhema, the words that I speak daily to you in wisdom and out of your mouth as originated in My mind and given to the Holy Spirit and then spoken to the angels to facilitate My answering your prayers.
    Attitudes determine the effectiveness of your prayers.  That is why I instructed you regularly about walking in love and peace with everyone.  Remember the formula that I called to your attention as follows:
   IF YOU ARE LED BY MY HOLY SPIRIT, PLUS PRAY IN MY HOLY SPIRIT, IT EQUALS EVERYTHING WORKING TOGETHER FOR YOUR GOOD. (Romans 8:14+26=28)
    Your Father of Perfect Plans and Facilities

No comments: