Monday, September 23, 2019

THE FRUIT OF PERFECTION


My Dear Precious One,
    When Jesus Christ was teaching about seed sowing, He taught about the seeds of the word of God falling on the edge of the path and the devil comes and steals it from the hearts of people so that they would not be saved.  Then He said that some seed falls on rocky ground, the hard hearts in people who receive the word with joy but they have no root and when trials come, which they always do, the people give up.  Then He said that some of My words fall among thorns in people, and the people go on their way and allow the demonic thorns of worries, riches and the pleasures of life to cause their faith to never bring forth My fruit to perfection in them.
   Those people who hear My words but let the demonic thorns rob them of my  blessings never allow the fruit of My Spirit to grow inside of them like the people who have the rich soil and a noble and generous heart who hear My words and yield a harvest of good fruit to perfection through their perseverance. (Luke 8:11-15) 
   Bringing My fruit of the Holy Spirit to perfection must be done with perseverance by allowing My Spirit to conform you into the image of Christ.  The writer of the book of Hebrews wrote that the people in the church at Jerusalem had spiritually grown too slowly, that they should be masters instead of still being students. He said that they had gone back to drinking spiritual milk instead of eating spiritual solid food.  He wrote that anyone who is still on milk cannot digest the doctrine of righteousness because he or she is still a baby.  He said that solid food is for mature people who can distinguish between good and bad. (Hebrews 5:11-14)
   He wrote for you and My other children to leave behind you the elementary and fundamental teachings about repentance from dead works of religion and go on to total faith in God, by putting aside teachings on the doctrines of baptisms, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead and eternal judgment for the devil. He said that it is those things in which they should already be well versed. 
   His emphasis is on immovable faith, the kind of faith that is based on your hearing My voice, the voice of God.  He taught that faith comes from hearing My voice with My wisdom and instructions which bring you to perfection in the fruit of My Holy Spirit.  He taught about My promises to My children which are found in scripture as spoken by Me and he taught about the oath, which are My personal words to you which bring immovable faith. (Hebrews 6:13-20)  The scriptures bring hope to you but My personal words to you bring undeniable faith.  He said that the promise and the oath are two undeniable things and it is by My oath to you that your soul is anchored, assuring you that My promises are yes and amen, so be it. (II Corinthians 1:20)
    It is when you hear My voice, allowing Me to speak to you in dreams and your expecting to see My visions that My Spirit gives to you, it is then that faith becomes substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen by human eyes.  (Hebrews 11:1; Acts 2:1-4 and 16-18)  When you are able to hear with your spiritual ears and see with your spiritual eyes what I desire for you, then faith is at its highest and you will definitely, undeniably inherit the promises for which you hope.  You have seen them or heard them spiritually and they are the assurance of the answers to your prayers which become evident in your life just as they were evident in My heavens when I gave you the dream or the vision or spoke My oath to you in your thoughts.  
  When those supernatural events are evident in your life, then My fruit is brought to perfection in you and I celebrate your maturity in the Spirit, rejoicing that My kingdom of God has become real in your life on earth, which means that you are triumphant by the power and wisdom of My Holy Spirit in every tribulation that the devil throws your way. You reign in life just like the first man, Adam, did after I created him and gave humans the earth as their dominion.  Adam reigned with Me until he was tempted by the devil and make him lord of his life.  Abraham heard My voice, believed Me and became the father of faith.   My ultimate salvation is evident in your life when you harvest My good fruit of the Spirit to perfection.
   Your Father Who Treasures Personal Relationships

No comments: