Sunday, September 22, 2019

MORE THAN A CONQUEROR

My Dear Precious Child,
    One would think that being a conqueror would be reward enough, but I promised that you would be MORE THAN A CONQUEROR because of being My child.  (Romans 8:37)  What does being more than a conqueror mean for you?   You need to examine the after results of a common battle in the days of Jesus Christ. 
    It was tradition that when the king of one nation defeated a king of another nation, the king of the triumphant nation confiscated the spoils of the defeated nation, the spoils being the riches such as the gold and silver, also the jewels owned by the defeated king, the servants of the defeated king became the servants of the triumphant king, the lands and mansions of the defeated king became the lands of the conquering king.  The army of slaves and common men of the nation of the triumphant king only received the reputation of being a conquering army.  Sometimes, the triumphant king shared with his army a small portion of his spoils left over from his confiscation of them, but not regularly, depending upon his generosity. 
    In My kingdom, the kingdom of God, when My children battle the devil in many areas of their lives by the power of My Holy Spirit and My angelic hosts, you are not limited to only having a reputation of being a conqueror after winning a battle.  You receive all of the spoils, all of My spiritual gold, silver, jewels, more angels to serve you, lands, mansions and all of the wealth of My kingdom of heaven.  In that way you become more than conquerors because you have triumphed over the trials by the power of Jesus Christ who loved you so much that He went to hell and triumphed over the devil for you and all of humanity.  He said that when He, by the power of My Holy Spirit casts out demons, then My kingdom comes upon you, so you receive My entire kingdom benefits when you become My child.  You are the offspring of the King of Kings.
      Then Christ went on to explain  that when a strong man, such as the devil, is in control of his kingdom, then his own treasures and goods are at peace and safe.  But, when a man stronger than he, such as Christ by the power of My Holy Spirit in My children, comes upon his kingdom, conquers it and is triumphant over the strong man, then the stronger man takes the armor in which the defeated king trusted, and even divides the spoils of battle.  (Luke 11:20-23)  Christ said that anyone who is not with Him is against Him, and he that does not gather with Him scatters the wealth and is left with nothing.  When My children are in unity with Me, they receive the King's rewards, being more than conquerors.
     Because My spiritual children have My life inside of them, My inheritance for them is composed of all of the treasures in My heaven which also attract the treasures in the earth into their lives.  I said that the wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous. (Proverbs 13:22)   As long as My children think, speak and act in My Spirit of Love, they identify themselves as My children of Love and the windows and doors of heaven remain open in order to pour My blessings into their lives as spoils of victory against evil.
     Under the old covenant the spoils of battle were dedicated to the earthly house of the victorious king.  (I Chronicles 25:27) Under My new covenant, the spoils of all battles are given to maintain My house, and because My earthly house is inside of My children the spoils or treasures of spiritual battles are given to My children of promise because they are the conquerors through the power of My Holy Spirit.  Christ lives in them just like I live in them, making them inheritors of all that is Mine.  Their inheritance begins with My spiritual characteristics, My love, My faith, My peace, My mercy, My joy, My goodness, My kindness and My patience.  While you and My other children live in the earth, as long as My characteristics live inside of you and are evident in the world, all of the spoils of battle begin to appear in your life because My kingdom of heaven has overcome the evil one and defeated him, distributing his wealth to My children.
     Yes, I make you and My other children MORE THAN CONQUERORS.  To the triumphant belong the spoils of battle.  (Psalms 112:1-3; Matthew 4:8-11)
      Your Father of Great Riches 

No comments: