Sunday, September 29, 2019

THREE PORTIONS GROW INTO ONE LUMP

My Dear Precious Child,
      One of the most concise parables that Jesus taught is the one about the 
      yeast.  He told His disciples that the kingdom of heaven is like a woman took
     yeast and mixed it in with three measures of flour until it was leavened
     throughout all of it.
     (Matthew 13:33)
   
      There is a valuable kingdom truth in that parable that Jesus taught which was meant to set you free. 
      He refers to My Holy Spirit as being the yeast.  In the parable the woman mixed the yeast in with three batches of flour.  That is indicative of My children becoming born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  When My Holy Spirit comes to live inside of My children, He comes into the person's spirit first, creating a new individual with new thoughts and attitudes.
     Then as My children allow Him to create the mind of Christ in them, their speech changes and they receive My gift of praying in My spiritual language when they are also baptized in My Holy Spirit, plus their known language is purified and changed from speaking coarse, divisive, cursing, judgmental, impure, unclean, argumentative, jealous, angry, quarreling, envious words and they begin to speak loving, uplifting, encouraging, kind, good, joyful and peaceful words. 
     My Spirit also changes the actions of the bodies of people when He comes to live inside of them.  He gives My children the power to resist the devil's temptations and cast out spirits of adultery, fornication, indecency, sexual irresponsibility, drunkenness, idolatry and sorcery, the love of war and fighting.  So the actions of the bodies of My children are changed into My image in the earth, by their sowing peace, tranquility, doing kind and good actions for other people, giving them the desire to seek areas of agreement with other people of differing political and religious beliefs, causing My children to always seek unity with all people by the actions of sowing peace through their bodies. 
      What Jesus was referring to in the parable of the yeast is that when My Holy Spirit comes into your life, He wants to invade your spirit, your mind and your body, recreating them into My image, just as it was in the beginning when Adam was created in My image. (Genesis 1:26-27)  When My Holy Spirit finishes cleaning house inside of you, you  have a newly created spirit, you have the mind of Christ and you are led by My Spirit to only do My will through your body in the earth. (I Corinthians 2:16)  All of those changes in you bring My kingdom of heaven's inheritance into your life in the earth, making your part of the earth as it was in the beginning where Adam communed with Me, followed My guidance and enjoyed a utopia on earth.  That was all before Adam disobeyed My command and allowed the devil to enter into his world and curse it with demonic spirits called demons who are the authors of sins, transgressions, iniquities and all that is evil in the world.  (II Corinthians 4:4)
     My kingdom of heaven is like yeast that leavens the three entire portions of your life -- that being your spirit, soul and body -- until the leaven of My Holy Spirit creates people who think like Me, have My same attitudes, speak My loving words and do My good actions in the world. (Colossians 3:10-15)  In other words, your entire being is transformed into My image in the earth, thinking My thoughts, having My attitudes, speaking My words and doing what you see Me doing in visions and dreams, just like Jesus did.  (Romans 12:2) Jesus Christ said that He only did what He saw Me do and He only said what He heard Me say. (John 5:30) In other words, He only did My will in the earth.
     That is what My Holy Spirit does, transforms you into My image in the earth so that people will see your good works, hear your loving words and glorify Me. (II Corinthians 3:17-18)
    This parable speaks the truth that merely being born of My Holy Spirit does not cause you to enter into My kingdom of heaven.  Being baptized in My Holy Spirit surrounds you with My powerful family in the spiritual dimension around you.  Then being led by My Spirit and praying in My Holy Spirit make all things work together for your good in the earth. (Romans 8:14-17; Romans 8:26-28)
    Allow My Holy Spirit to recreate you, spirit, mind and body.  It's not laborious to you.  He knows how to do it by using kind words which change you from the inside out.  It's My power in My Holy Spirit who does it.
    Give My Holy Spirit your permission to change your thoughts, your attitudes, your speech and your actions into doing My will.  You will enjoy the results which are blessings and rewards!  (Matthew 6:6; Luke 6:35; Hebrews 11:6)
    Your Father of Beneficial Changes

No comments: