Sunday, September 8, 2019

ATTITUDES DETERMINE BLESSINGS OR CURSES

My Dear Precious One,
    There is no more obvious description about good and evil than the revelation that the flesh is always at war with the Spirit and the Spirit is always at war with the flesh.  (John 3:6) 
    Jesus Christ, Himself, said through My Holy Spirit that the people who live by the dictates of the flesh will mind the things of the flesh, but the people who live by the dictates of My Holy Spirit mind the things of the Spirit.  (Romans 8:5)  The problem about the flesh is that it is influenced by the devil but My Spirit is influenced by Me.  So if you mind the things of the flesh you are doing the will of the devil but if you mind the things of the Spirit you are doing My will in the earth.
     The apostle Paul made it clear that if you live by the dictates of the flesh, as influenced by the devil, that you will surely die; but if you, through the Holy Spirit, put to death the things of the flesh, then you will surely live the abundant life in the earth, as I intended.  (Romans 8:13)
     The devil's attitudes shine forth from people who live by the dictates of the flesh, attitudes such as hatred, anger, despair, division, depression, domination, condemnation, judgment, greed, bitterness, vengeance, moodiness, rudeness, intimidation, worry, jealousy. impurity, pride, arrogance and all other negative attitudes.  When those attitudes come out of a person, it shows that the person has been meditating on the thoughts of the flesh, or the human mind, where the devil works. (Galatians 5:16-22)  My Spirit said that if you have those attitudes you will not inherit My kingdom of God in your life because you have chosen the devil and his kingdom of hell as your lord. 
    However, if a person has been meditating on the things that are of the Holy Spirit such as love, joy, forgiveness, kindness, mercy, patience, steadfastness, loyalty, peace, goodness, long suffering, generosity, uplifting words, truthfulness, and thoughts of unfading hope, it shows that the person has been meditating on the thoughts from My Holy Spirit who lives inside of the person's spirit.  (I Corinthians 3:16-17; Galatians 5:22-26) My kingdom of God lives inside and surrounds that person, offering many earthly and spiritual blessings and rewards while the person lives in the earth and also in his or her own  heavenly life after the person's fleshly body dies.  
    There is a constant battle between the devil and My Holy Spirit for your devotion and loyalty.  If your attitudes show that you are exhibiting the activities of the kingdom of hell in your life, then the devil is winning the spiritual war with My Spirit.  If your attitudes show that you are exhibiting the activities of My kingdom of God in your life, then you are allowing Me to win the spiritual war over  the devil for your life.  We vie for your devotion because when we win the battle we have your life in our hands.  Your attitudes display who is winning the battle for your life.   Remembering that your attitudes are capsules of energy, they either cause life or they cause death.  My Holy Spirit warns My children of promise that when you slip over the chasm into the devil's territory by doing his will in the earth, it is your duty to make the choice to either continue doing the devil's will in your life which results in death, or whether you will choose to begin to do My will in the earth by exhibiting My attitudes in the world which bring life to you, your family and to others.
    A sneaky trap that the devil uses to cause My children to err on the side of the flesh is to trick them into believing that the actions of the politicians in their nation are always doing My will when they are not.  He tricks My children into leaving the security of My kingdom of heaven and the peace and unity that is the prevailing attitude there.  He tricks you into leaving the loving and peaceful attitudes of My kingdom of God and unite with the divisive attitudes of the earthly country in which you live which never gave you peace and rest from troubles or you never would have needed a Savior, Jesus Christ.  As I have told you in the past, I never said that earthly national patriotism is ever listed as a fruit of My Holy Spirit.  Jesus Christ said the opposite.  He said that if you sow to anything of the flesh that you will be warring against My Holy Spirit.  As coached by Jesus Christ in His many teachings on the Pharisees, Sadducees, scribes, chief priests, priests and elders of the temple, His instructions were to be wary of their words because those words are from the demon of divisiveness which wars against the peace that is found only in My Holy Spirit. 
    Unfortunately, My very own children are partly responsible for the fall from grace of the politicians because of the idol worship of My children for their governmental leaders in the name of patriotism.  Instead of the public servants that they are supposed to be, elected to do the will of the people, some become idolized by people and as a result become self serving officials who spew forth the devil's pride, division, discord, hatred, lies and impurity because of becoming filled with the demonic attitudes from hell.  Anyone who is bound to them in loyalty as the answer to their problems will accompany them on their fall from grace that is inevitable. 
    Attitudes are filled with energy and the energy from attitudes is able to either kill a person or bring life to the person, depending upon the nature and origin of the energy. If the energy from attitudes of people are negative, prideful, divisive and hateful, then the attitudes are from the devil and hell.  Then the devil's desire to create hell in the lives of those people is easily accomplished because they have agreed with evil instead of agreeing with Me and seeking My kingdom of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.  (Romans 14:17)
    Why would any of My children who have tasted My love, My goodness and kindness, My peace and My joy ever want to yoke themselves to anything of the flesh, knowing that the devil battles constantly against Me for the lives of My children?  The only way is if they are deceived and don't recognize the deception, hoping to cover all bases like the people of the first church who yielded to the false prophets who led them right back into slavery to fleshly Laws, making the sacrifice of Jesus Christ of no effect. (Romans 8:9; Romans 8:1; Galatians 5:4)
     My unbreakable promise to My children was that if they stay in unity with Me that they will go out with joy and be led forth with peace, that the hills will break forth before you into song and the trees of the field shall clap their hands. (Isaiah 55:9-13) I promised that you will not inherit thorns any longer but you would be healthy fir trees, instead of briar bushes you will grow into myrtle trees, and you will be a name to Me as an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.   All of that comes from your being united with Me, crucifying the temptations of the flesh.
     You must always be on My side and the side of My Holy Spirit so that you won't fulfill the dictates of the devil who tempts your fleshly mind to sow thorns and briars in your own life by your negative attitudes. 
     Your Father of Righteousness, Joy and Peace

No comments: