Sunday, September 15, 2019

FAITH AND PATIENCE BRING PEACE
My Dear Precious Child,
    Patience is always a mind adjuster.  Just when the temptation comes to get impatient and worry while waiting for the answer to a prayer, when you let My patience have her perfect way in your mind, the result is that peace floods into your mind instead of the devil's temptations placing its two most powerful thoughts there, those being worry and fretting.  So peace is the result of having faith and patience while you wait for My answers to become reality. (Malachi 2:6)
    I gave you My Holy Spirit and His works of faith and patience so that you can inherit all of My blessings in your life on earth as you enjoy My kingdom of heaven on earth, just like Jesus Christ taught His disciples to pray.  It is My Spirit's faith and patience that you have because you have been baptized in My Holy Spirit.  My Spirit said through James to let patience have her perfect work so that you will  want for nothing. (Isaiah 26:3; James 1:4)
   During the waiting period before your answer to prayers are manifested, the period of waitingt is not because of any lack of power on My part that causes you to have to wait.   It's because I am working with the wills of people, certain people that I have to motivate to work along with My will in answering your prayers.  Any kind of impatience that causes griping and groaning puts up spiritual static, calling into the situation the demons of hell because those are two of the devil's spiritual children and it's difficult for My angels to accomplish the job.  It's only a peaceful mind in you that is void of griping and groaning that is in agreement with Me which makes the earthly atmosphere perfect for the answers to prayers to swoop into the earthly dimension and bless you abundantly.
    Yes, faith and patience work together and they cause peace to engulf your mind so that peace also engulfs your body and that the thoughts in your mind and the words from your mouth always profess My will in every matter, thinking thoughts of love and faith plus your speaking words of love and faith.  Your body benefits because only good hormones surge through your veins which bring health to your body and your mind.
    When I said that everything works together for good to those who are called according to My purpose, I was talking about faith, love, patience, peace, goodness, kindness, joy, mercy and long suffering all working together so that only good situations and circumstances come into your life. (Romans 8:28)  Those spiritual attitudes send forth perfect prayers and perfect energy which all work together so that only good can come into your life and you lack in nothing.  Seeds of goodness flowing from you will sow perfect spiritual attitudes of goodness into your garden of life and they grow good plants in your garden in My kingdom of heaven in your life.(Galatians 6:7)  My goodness in you comes from faith and patience which bring peace to you and cause you to sow peace in the world. (James 3:18) 
    Make sure the personal characteristics of My Holy Spirit shine through you and all of My blessings will flood into your life.
    Your Father of Blessings and Rewards

No comments: