Friday, September 20, 2019

PERFECTION STANDARDS

My Dear Precious Child,
   People don't aim for perfection in their lives because perfection has many different standards, according to religion, upbringing, education, intelligence, family standards, business standards, national customs, etc.  No good parent ever says to their child to be perfect or the parent won't reward the child because it's impossible with all of the variables.  Parents only expect their children to do their best according to their talents. 
   However, the instructions in My Book say that you should be perfect, just as I am perfect. (Matthew 5:43-48) That sounds like an impossible command, but it isn't.  The reason that it is possible is that I give you the spiritual power and ability to be perfected in your flesh according to My character and personality because My Holy Spirit lives in you and the new creation that He creates in you is just like Me.  As you are coming to know Me more intimately, He gives you the power to change every negative aspect of your fleshly character that has crept back into your life into a positive.  In other words, by your intimate knowledge of Me, you become just like Me because you know Me face to face. 
    People in the earth say about a child that he or she is a perfect image of his father or mother.  Because of genetics, that child has inherited characteristics from the parent and then because of spending quality time with the parent since birth, the child has observed good traits that the child emulates in his or her own life because of admiration of his or her parents.  So it is possible to become perfect, just as I am perfect in Love. (Colossians 3:14) That is the perfection that you must become, perfect in Love, because every other of My characteristic and personality traits comes from Love. (Galatians 3:3) 
    My aim is that every child of Mine will be presented as perfect images of Christ Jesus in the world because of good teaching and through the warnings of Him in the parables which teach you plus from the tutoring of My Holy Spirit whose desire is to create sons of man with My identical personality traits so that the world will know Me more intimately.  The result is that you will come to the unity of faith with Me to the full knowledge of My Son Jesus Christ as a perfect person in the full measure of the fullness of Christ.  That measurement is to be perfected in Love.
    That is the aim that you must have, to become perfected in Love for the works of the ministry of showing My love to everyone for the building up of the body of Christ in the earth. (Ephesians 4:13)  
    To be perfected in peace, the prophet Isaiah wrote that I will keep you in perfect peace when your mind is fixated on Me because you trust in Me. (Isaiah 26:3) So that is the way to have perfect peace, to keep your mind fixated on Me and My love for you, My blessings for you and My victory that Jesus Christ brought into your life when He died for the sins of the whole world.  I keep you in perfect peace when your mind is always meditating with Me and with My Holy Spirit, whom Jesus Christ sent into the world on the first Pentecost when My kingdom of heaven came to live inside of you when you were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. You must let My Holy Spirit become Lord of your life, as revealed in the scriptures.  (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)
     My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul that My loyal children must press toward the mark for the prize of My high calling in Jesus Christ.  He wrote that you must therefore, as many as are perfect, that you must be like minded, and if you are otherwise like minded that I will reveal that to you because this truth of becoming intimately acquainted with Me is the only way to perfect love and perfect peace.  He said that in the areas that you are already conformed to My image, that you must walk constantly in those areas while you strive toward the high calling of being His image in the earth. (Philippians 3:14-15)
    My Spirit also challenged you, above all, to put on Love which is the bond of perfectness. (Colossians 3:14-15)  He said that when you put on Love that you will let My peace rule in your heart because you are called into one body, the body of Christ.  For that ministry of Jesus Christ you must always be thankful. 
    I told you through My Spirit that when you walk in the perfection of My love that you will receive the reward of your full inheritance while you live in the earth because you have, as My child, become My reflection.  Then He included the warning that a person who chooses to do wrong will only receive the wrong that he or she has done because the devil is no respecter of persons.  Evil delights in returning to you the evil that you have sown in the lives of others.  (Colossians 3:24-25)
   It pays for My children to become perfect in Love.  The rewards are exceedingly, abundantly over and above all that you can dare think, dream, imagine or pray, according to the power of My Spirit of Love that is in you. (Ephesians 3:20)
   My Spirit wrote to you that you must be perfect, that you must be comforted by My goodness, that you must be of one mind with Me, and that you must live in peace.  When you have accomplished those things by the tutoring of My Holy Spirit, then I will be with you in total peace and love.  (II Corinthians 13:11)
   Your Father of Abundant Rewards 

No comments: