Monday, September 9, 2019

ATTITUDES ARE ENERGY AND ENERGY IS POWER

My Dear Precious Child,
     We have talked many times about the truth that thoughts, if meditated upon for any length of time, become attitudes and attitudes determine the words you speak and the actions that you take.  Because attitudes are capsules of energy, with the ability to invite either evil or good into your life and the ability to spew evil or good words into your world which pollute the world as well as your life, your attitudes are vitally important for My children to monitor.  You must constantly be a watchman in order to stop evil thoughts before they become bad attitudes.  If you cast down the evil thoughts before they develop into bad attitudes you save yourself many problems in your life on earth because bad attitudes invite the devil's kingdom of hell to ransack your life and rob you of the blessings that I so generously give to you.  (Ezekiel 33:7; II Corinthians 10:3-6)
     It would be good for you to consider your attitudes as power pockets in the world because they are certainly energy.  Energy can be converted but it cannot be destroyed, so when you cast out of your life the demons behind every evil thought of judgment, confusion, jealousy, envy, anger and hatred, then you have successfully chosen to convert your thoughts from evil to good, knowing that My power will bring great and wonderful blessings into your life.  You have chosen My power from heaven and rejected the devil's power that roams the earth seeking whom he may devour.  You notice that truth says whom he "may" devour because he "can" devour everyone by his manipulating temptations, but My children have to give him permission to devour themselves by meditating upon his evil thoughts which develop into bad attitudes which are then spoken by you or evil deeds are done by you.  The door opens then to inviting his curses into your life.
    Power, power, power.  Often you do not believe that thoughts have the power to bless or curse your life.  They do because of the energy or power in the attitudes that develop from your thoughts, because once you have meditated upon the bad thoughts the devil adds his power to them which make them problem producing attitudes.  Jesus Christ's first teaching session with My disciples were on the subject of attitudes for a purpose.  He knew the power of attitudes.  He was an expert at controlling his thoughts before they became bad attitudes, as you will notice by the way he handled the political and religious leaders.  Instead of getting angry and returning evil for the evil attitudes that they hurled at Him, He returned wisdom for their questions and statements of unbelief.  As a result, those leaders never received the loyalty and respect that Jesus Christ received from the throngs of people who heard His wisdom.  It is written many times that the people were amazed at the wisdom of My Son Jesus Christ even though the politicians and religious leaders called him a blasphemer and the demon Beelzebub.  (Luke 7:35; Mark 6:1-2; Matthew 12:24)  It was by the power of My Holy Spirit inside of Him that allowed Jesus Christ to cast down any bad thoughts of getting revenge on the leaders who harassed, abused and accused Him.   He even told His followers not to entertain thoughts of revenge when the leaders persecuted them but, instead, to return good for evil.
     My Holy Spirit told you through the apostle James that you must count it all joy when you fall into the devil's temptations because when you recognize the temptations are from hell and cast them into hell, it works patience in you, knowing that the devil is testing your faith.  Every time you win a battle means that you are winning the war against evil. (James 1:1-4)  My promise is that you must let patience do her perfect work in you so that you "may" be perfect, WANTING IN NOTHING!   Yes, I said wanting in nothing.
    My Spirit then said if you lack wisdom about what is happening that allowed the temptation to enter into your mind that you must ask Me for My insight into the situation.  I said that I give My insight liberally without accusing you of anything; and that when you ask for My wisdom it shall be given to you by Me.  I said that you must ask in faith, without wavering because someone who wavers is tossed about like a wave in the sea, driven by the wind and tossed about.  I said a double minded man receives nothing because his mind is unstable, having both doubt and hope in his mind but not faith.  Faith opens the door of your mind to all of My wisdom and insight. (James 1:5-9)
     If you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit you have the same power that Christ Jesus had to resist the devil's tempting thoughts so that he will flee from you.  There is no joy for the devil to keep tempting you if you refuse to yield to him.  Every time you either resist the devil so that he will flee from you or if you cast the demon behind every temptation into hell, you defeat evil and win the battle for your mind, the battle between good and evil.  I said the devil will flee you when you resist his temptations to meditate on negative thoughts. (James 4:7-8)
    When thoughts which produce bad attitudes enter into your mind, think about them as the devil's power nuggets sent to entice you to speak evil words from bad attitudes so that he "may" devour you with your permission.  You have My power that is an infinite times more powerful than the devil's power because he has to use your power to ruin your life.  I gave you My power when Jesus Christ sat down with Me in My heaven because there is no evil in My heaven and He did not need My power since He was not still in the earth where evil prevails.  But, My children of promise in the earth need My power in order to defeat evil in the earth, so We sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of My children with the only power which defeats evil, that being My Holy Spirit.
    My servant and son Paul said that he prayed that you would have a revelation of the hope of your calling, the beneficial inheritance that the saints receive and My glorious power in you who believe.  (Ephesians 1:15-19)  He said that it's the same power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead that lives inside of  you.  He also said that He put everything under His feet, which He did when He sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of My children with the authoritative power to cast demons into hell.  Through My Holy Spirit Christ is the ruler of everything and the fullness of Him fills the whole creation which is waiting for My children to realize the power that they have so that they can remove the curses on the earth.  Praying in My Holy Spirit will facilitate that ministry of the Holy Spirit in the earth.
(Romans 8:19-27)
    Pray that you will have the revelation that Paul said he prayed for his converts, for a revelation of the power that you have in the person of the Holy Spirit, and also the hope of your calling as My children and the glorious inheritance that you have at your disposal now that you are My children who are blessed to be living in My kingdom of God while you live in the earth. 
    Monitor every thought before it becomes a bad attitude.  If the devil slips one by you and you have meditated upon a series of bad thoughts which became an evil attitude, cast the demon who is motivating that attitude to hell.  Don't be afraid of it.  It's afraid of you.
    Your Father of Powerful Wisdom 

No comments: