Monday, September 2, 2019

SERVANTS RECOMMEND GOOD CUISINE

My Dear Precious Child,
   When people go to an eating establishment in order to eat, they very often ask the servers for a recommendation.  Earlier the servers have opportunities to sample the food so their recommendations are from experience.  The servers are the experts on the best, most nutritious cuisine.  Often, their words hold more weight than even the managers of the restaurant who might not hear the comments of the other patrons. (John 6:48-51)
    As servers of My kingdom of God to needy people, My children must be sure that they are recommending to the lost, the sick, the demon oppressed and the heartbroken their own personal experiences which undergird their testimonies about what My kingdom of God has done in their lives.  To try to convince someone to be born of My Spirit when a person has not made the life changing decision himself or herself would mean that they have not tasted My glorious new outlook, new attitudes, new thoughts and new characteristics which come as a result of being born of My Spirit. Those people who are inexperienced have no basis upon which to paint a joyful picture of being born into My kingdom of God and experiencing the joy, peace and love of the other inhabitants. (John 6:56)
     To convince someone sick or diseased that I can heal him or her, a personal experience from your own life or the life of a loved one whose sickness and healing affected your own life convinces a person in need of healing that I will do for that person what I did for you in your own life.  I said that you can overcome doubt in someone with the words of your testimony and the testimony that the blood of Jesus Christ was shed for the healing of the person in need. (Revelation 12:10-11; Isaiah 53:5)
     To be able to effectively encourage someone about My mighty power that overcomes everything evil in the earth, My children must have experienced the baptism in the Holy Spirit when My power comes to live inside and surround My children.  There is no power except the power of My Holy Spirit that overcomes the evil that the devil places into your life.  Your testimony about the magnificent changes in your life as a result of My Holy Spirit flooding you with My power will give hope and faith to a person who is entangled in the devil's web.   You previously experienced that it was exhausting to try to overcome evil in your life before you inherited My power of the Holy Spirit.  Jesus Christ commanded you to be baptized with His life changing power of the Holy Spirit.  You become a supernatural individual when you do, with new thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions.  You begin to hear My words of guidance and wisdom.  You can testify to the people in need about the marvels that happen daily in your life.  You serve them the words of life, just like Christ did to you. (Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-21)
     Good servants are ready to serve people in season and out of season, ready to speak My words of encouragement that meet the needs of the poor, the diseased and sick, the demon possessed and the brokenhearted by telling the Good News of My kingdom of God which enhances your life with all good things. (Luke 6:20)
    My joy in you is contagious.  Be ready to serve it to other people in order to give them hope and faith.
    Your Father Who Owns the ESTABLISHMENT

No comments: