Thursday, September 26, 2019

TREASURE HUNTING
My Dear Precious Child,
   When Jesus Christ taught about My kingdom of heaven coming into the lives of My children while they live in the earth, He gave particular importance to a parable that relates to the treasure that is hidden yet it can be found.  He told them that My kingdom of heaven is like a treasure that is hidden in a field.  When someone finds it, he or she hides it again, goes off happy, sells everything he or she owns and buys the entire field.  (Matthew 13:44)
    In that parable Jesus Christ was talking about My gift of the Holy Spirit.  After His death, resurrection and coming to sit down with Me in My heaven, and My kingdom came on earth on the day of the first Pentecost when My Holy Spirit came into the lives of My children, later My Spirit wrote through the apostle Paul to the churches reminding them that they had a treasure in earthen vessels.  So to what Jesus Christ was referring in his parable was a person finding out about My Holy Spirit as being the treasure that was hidden in a field. The field is My kingdom of heaven.  My Holy Spirit is the mystery that was hidden in My mind from the foundation of the world, that through Him I would come to live inside of My children in the person of My Holy Spirit and as a result of that, My entire heaven would come to surround My children, bringing perfect love, perfect peace and perfect joy to My children. (I Corinthians 2:7; Ephesians 3:9)  When My children find My Holy Spirit, they turn their backs on everything else in the world that they trusted to bring them love, peace and joy because nothing else supplied what they need.  The things they trusted  just brought more problems.  Their families had problems, their working situations added problems to their lives, their government failed them and brought divisiveness and hatred into their lives, and they were rejected by people they thought were friends.  Everything that they thought would bring peace to their minds only brought problems. 
   When My children find the treasure hidden from the foundation of the word, My Holy Spirit, they turn their backs on everything in their past that failed them, money, family, notoriety, government, religious affiliations, everything that cursed their lives instead of blessing them. After finding the treasure of My Holy Spirit, and after turning their backs on everything from their past, some of them dedicate themselves 100% to seeking Me and My righteousness because they have tasted peace for their minds, the peace for which everyone seeks. 
   In that parable Jesus said that is what My kingdom of heaven is like.  It happens just like that, prior to finding My Holy Spirit a person finds himself or herself in a world of turmoil where everything has failed the person, even religion.  He or she hears about My Holy Spirit, as proclaimed by Jesus Christ. (Acts 2:15-19) Jesus Christ may even be the person's Lord because of His sacrifice for the person, but the power of My Holy Spirit was not magnified by his or her church.  And since he or she has tried everything else and everything else has failed the person, after finding the treasure of My Holy Spirit and being made happy as a result, the person is willing to give up everything from his or her past to have the entire package of My kingdom of heaven in his or her life, not just forgiveness of sins by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, but the person desires to find My gift of the Holy Spirit to be his or her guide, wisdom, tutor, counselor, advocate, strengthener and revealer of truth. (John 14:15-17 and 23-26; John 15:26-27; John 16:7-15)
    The person who finds My treasure has no problem giving up everything, houses, lands and even families, in order to inherit My other treasures that come from the Holy Spirit of joy, forgiveness, mercy, love, peace, My kindness and My goodness, My patience and My power to defeat evil in his or her life.  Jesus Christ promised that anyone who gives up all of their former life will inherit 100% of My blessings in the person's earthly life and in the world to come when their flesh dies. (Mark 10:29-30)
    First the person who finds My treasure becomes spiritually wealthy.  Then if the person seeks Me with his or her entire heart, becomes intimately acquainted with Me face to face, part of his or her treasure is that he or she inherits the mind of Christ and the person's flesh becomes conformed to My image.  When that happens, because the person is led completely by My Spirit and even prays in the language of My Holy Spirit, all of the blessings and rewards of My heaven come into the person's life on earth.  The wonder and magnificence of it all is that all of it is done solely by Me and not by any human being.  (II Corinthians 4:7)
   Your Father Who Hid the Treasure from Evil.  

No comments: